Stay on top of your unemployment claim correspondence with Electronic Correspondence for Employers with the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). TWC Employer Benefits Services now offers a secure online mailbox for quick and easy access to unemployment claim documents.
Using your Employer Benefits Services account, you can have:
- 24-7 access – online access to claim documents anytime from a secure inbox
- Secure access – one administrator controls access and permission levels for multiple users
- Faster processing – maximize response time to deadlines on multiple unemployment claims
Employers can go paperless by signing up to receive Unemployment Claim correspondence electronically, instead of through postal mail service.
For online access to unemployment claim correspondence, sign up for Electronic Correspondence using our new Employer Benefits Services system. Electronic Correspondence allows you to receive most, but not all, of the unemployment claim notices concerning your TWC account, such as the Notice of Unemployment Claim Application, claim determinations and chargeback forms. Employers must have a TWC tax account number to register for this service.
At this time, TWC must continue to use postal mail to send the following documents to employers:
- Appeals correspondence, such as hearing notices or appeal decisions
- Tax correspondence, such as status change forms, and adjustment reports
To sign up for this convenient service, go to the Employer Benefits Services webpage. You can also obtain helpful information on How to Use Employer Benefits Services or view the Tutorial on Electronic Correspondence.